Meet Erin Stern: Model and Champion
Born and raised near Miami, Florida, Erin Stern is a fitness model and bodybuilder who competes in the IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness). Erin has won 11 first place IFBB titles and holds two (2) Figure Olympia titles, along with numerous other fitness accolades. She’s regarded as one of the greatest Figure icons in the history of bodybuilding.
- 2008 NPC National Bodybuilding and Figure Championships – 1st Place
- 2009 IFBB Arnold Classic – 10th Place
- 2009 IFBB Europa Show of Champions – 5th Place
- 2009 IFBB Jacksonville Pro – 2nd Place
- 2009 IFBB Houston Pro Figure – 2nd Place
- 2009 IFBB Figure Olympia – 6th Place
- 2009 IFBB Fort Lauderdale Pro Fitness and Figure – 2nd Place
- 2010 IFBB Arnold Classic – 2nd Place
- 2010 IFBB Europa Show of Champions – 1st Place
- 2010 IFBB Figure Olympia – 1st Place
- 2011 IFBB Arnold Classic – 2nd Place
- 2011 IFBB Australian Pro Grand Prix XI – 1st Place
- 2011 IFBB New Zealand Pro Figure – 1st Place
- 2011 IFBB Olympia – 2nd Place
- 2011 IFBB Jacksonville Pro- 1st Place
- 2012 Figure International – 2nd Place
- 2012 Australian Pro Figure Classic – 1st Place
- 2012 Valenti Classic Pro Figure – 1st Place
- 2012 Figure Olympia – 1st Place
- 2012 Sheru Classic – 1st Place
- 2012 Arnold Classic Europe – 1st Place
- 2013 Arnold Classic – 3rd Place
- 2013 Australia Pro – 2nd place
- 2013 Valenti Classic – 1st place
- 2013 Figure Olympia – 2nd Place
- 2018 Arnold Classic South Africa – 4th place
The Fork in the Road
Although Erin enjoys a successful career in bodybuilding, fitness wasn’t always her first choice. In fact, for the most of her schooling years, she trained to become a professional track athlete; competing in high jumping and running. However, after failing to qualify for the 2008 Olympic Games, Erin realized high jumping wasn’t the “right fit” for her; choosing fitness as her career path instead.
Champion Turned Coach
Erin didn’t regret making this decision – she’s since become one of the most familiar faces in bodybuilding and beyond; spreading her influence on the internet through her motivational posts and pictures.
“Lift weights. It’s one of the few pastimes that allow you to carry your work with you wherever you go. Have patience. Know that results will not come all at once – but they will come. Be consistent. Success is never a linear thing. You’ll have good and bad days. Bottom line – if you put the time in, you will be successful.”
Coach Turned Author
Besides being a renowned coach, Erin has also authored three books to help serious bodybuilders, worldwide, get the results they crave by shortening the learning curve and sharing secret tips, techniques, how-to’s and diet plans.
- MPower Your Life
- The Bodybuilder’s Kitchen
- Train Like a Bodybuilder
Her latest book, Train Like a Bodybuilder is set to release this month and can be pre-ordered on Amazon.
Being one of the most fit, beautiful women in the world, modeling came naturally. With over 20 magazine covers to her credit, and countless photos taken, Erin has become a popular face and figure in the homes and gyms of serious athletes worldwide.
- Muscle & Fitness Hers – Spring 2019
- Oxygen Magazine—June 2018
- Oxygen Magazine—Feb/March 2017
- Oxygen Magazine Australia – June 2016
- Muscle & Performance Magazine—March 2016
- Oxygen Magazine—September 2014
- Muscle & Body Magazine – August 2014
- Oxygen Magazine—December 2013
- Muscle & Fitness Australia – July 2013
- Jupiter Magazine—March 2013
- Natural Mag International – February 2013
- Muscle & Fitness Hers—February 2013
- Ocala Magazine – October 2012
- Oxygen Magazine—February 2012
- Oxygen Magazine—July 2010
- Healthy Living Magazine—July 2011
If you wish to have Erin’s bodybuilding genius at your fingertips, make sure to to stay tuned for her PROFESSIONAL. ATHLETE. member’s-only area. Here you will have access to tips, tricks, how-to’s, techniques, workout and diet plans, and the motivation you need to reach your full potential.